Help us in creating HOPE
Your clothing donation allows single moms to THRIVE, not just Survive!
Clothing Donation Bins
Thank you for your clothing donations.
Have questions, concerns or arrange for home pick up service?
The home pick up service and/or the clothing donation bins are owned and operated by Western Textiles and Recycling Inc., an Alberta based company. Western Textiles is a dedicated supporter of MOMS Canada.
The clothing & small household item donations are picked up by Western Textiles, the donations are then recycled and converted into funds. Each month, Western Textiles generously donates a portion of those funds to MOMS Canada to help support our programming. With their continued support MOMS Canada can offer all our programs FREE of charge to the single moms.
For your convenience they now offer two ways to donate your clothing items:
- drop your clothing items off at any donation bin that are located across Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver and surrounding areas.
- FREE home pick-up service.
What can I donate?
– CLOTHING AND SHOES: woman, children, baby, and men. Virtually any kind of clothing and shoes in wearable conditions
– ACCESSORIES: ties, scarves, sunglasses, belts, hats, purses, handbags, jewelry, watches, etc.
– OTHER: pillows, non-broken toys, sporting gear (excepts any kind of helmets) working bikes, musical instruments, hand tools in good condition and working order
No Thank you
– ANY FURNITURE: couches, sofas, box springs, mattresses, etc.
– APPLIANCES: televisions, washers/dryers, refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, stoves, etc. Virtually any kind of appliance.
– OTHER: books, linens, beddings (bedclothes), CDs, video/audio cassettes, BBQs, car seats, strollers, cribs, swings, play yards, portable toilets, air conditioners, gas tanks, lawnmowers, carpets, tires, food, any type of fuel, paint, bank cheques