The home pick-up service and the clothing donation bins are owned and operated by Western Textiles and Recycling Inc., an Alberta-based company. Western Textiles is a dedicated supporter of MOMS Canada.
Western Textiles collects the donations, which are then recycled and converted into funds. Each month, Western Textiles generously donates a portion of those funds to MOMS Canada.
With their support, MOMS Canada can offer all our programs FREE of charge to single moms.
For your convenience, they now offer two ways to donate your clothing items:
Register online for home pick-up at edmontondonations.ca or calgarydonations.ca or [email protected]
– ALL NEW OR GENTLY USED CLOTHING & SHOES
– ALL NEW OR GENTLY USED ACCESSOIRES
– BEDDING ( EXCEPT USED PILLOWS)
– NON-BROKEN SMALL TOYS
– GENTLY USED & CLEAN KITCHENWARE
– SMALL REUSABLE ELECTRONICS
– SPORTS GEAR ( EXCEPT ANY KIND OF HELMETS)
– HAND TOOLS
– MISCELLANEOUS SMALL HOUSEHOLD ITEMS
– LARGE APPLIANCES
– CHILD CAR SEATS
– FOOD ITEMS
– HYGIENE ITEMS
– ANY KIND OF HELMETS OR HARD HATS
– USED TUPPERWARE CONTAINERS
– LARGE TODDLER PLAYSETS
– HIGH CHAIRS
– USED SCHOOL SUPPLIES
– USED BINDERS