Mentorship for moms
Our Mentorship program is faith-based mentoring and the heart of MOMS Canada.
When you register for an Empowered MOMS 12-week support program, you will be assigned a table group. Not only are there other single moms at your table group, but you will also find several loving and caring Mentors.
Throughout the 12-week program, it is our goal that you will be able to develop forever friendships with both moms and mentors. These mentors are not only trained but are also willing to dedicate their time to offer support, friendship, and guidance.
If you are interested in learning more about building a relationship with a mentor, please call 780.960.1554 or email the office at [email protected].
Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles: they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. ~ Isaiah 40:31
Mentors are the backbone of MOMS Canada. They walk alongside and care for our moms; pray for them and encourage them, give a listening ear or a needed hug; we hear time and again the life-changing impact mentors have on our moms.
MOMS Canada Mentors attend our Empowered Moms sessions alongside all our single moms. They facilitate discussion time at the table groups and pray for our moms throughout the week.
We are currently in need of Mentors for our Empowered MOMS 12-week program.
- We need Mentors in the West Edmonton region (Spruce Grove and Stony Plain).
- We need Mentors for our online Empowered MOMS program.
- You can make a difference in someone’s life.
- You can further your personal growth through nurturing others.
- You will gain a sense of fulfilment as you give back to your community.
- You will have an opportunity to build relationships with fellow mentors and the moms you serve.
- Opportunities to share the hope you have found in your faith.
- 3-month commitment.
- Attend Empowered MOMS 12-week program.
- Attend a Mentorship training session.
- Commit to praying for your moms for the duration of Empowered MOMS.
- Opportunities to help with MOMS Canada special events.
- You are a woman with a caring nature.
- You have a sincere desire to reach out to single moms with the love of Christ.
- You possess an ability to work with women with different values and lifestyles.